Cat owners in Whitechapel, Stepney, Mile End understand the feeling when cats curl up in a suitcase while they’re packing. The cat’s big doleful eyes follow every move and they give a haughty tilt of the head when their owner walks out.
Cats, Dogs & Peace of Mind (CDPOM for short!) has been providing stress-free cat sitting Whitechapel, Stepney, Mile End since 1999. We have professional carers who will visit your cat every day to ensure your beloved pets receive the care they need and deserve in the place they know and love: their own homes!
For the majority of cats, daily visits from CDPOM are the best solution. Before we start looking after your pet, we will meet you so you can get to know us and we can meet your cat or cats.
To find out more about cat sitting in Whitechapel, Stepney, Mile End, or to make a booking contact Louise on 07973 692509 or email email@example.com
Having someone your cat knows, and who can be trusted to come in every day to feed and service your cat, and who you can trust to be cat-savvy enough to spot any problems, will enable your cats to stay where they will be happiest and feel most confident – in their own homes.
Losing their primary caregivers, especially if this is the first time they have been left at home, can be a challenge. So, being able to stay in their own territory with a friendly hand to stroke and feed them on a daily basis, as well as keeping their litter trays clean, and ensuring the cat flap is working well, is almost always the best solution for cats.
We guarantee that our cat-keeping standards are similar to your own. We will take a detailed set of notes when we meet and you will get a daily log of what has been happening while you’re away on your return.
However, we always advise owners before they leave to:
- Provide contact numbers for you and any other people who may be contacted in emergencies (and for those reassuring texts telling you your special cat’s visits have started
- Give us your vet’s contact details
- Tell your vet that we will be acting on your behalf while you’re away
- Inform us of your cat’s medication, if applicable. Our carers are confident about administering medication
- Make sure there is enough medication to cover the period and label the medication with dosage etc.